Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Employment litigation including unlawful job termination
- Sexual harassment
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- All forms of Discrimination and Whistleblower claims
- Criminal Defense including drug crimes
- Drunk driving and all other felonies and misdemeanors
- Real Estate including commercial and residential real estate, and landlord tenant law.
Loyst P. Fletcher is experienced at all levels of litigation, from preliminary analysis and strategy through settlement, trial and when necessary, on appeal. His firm regularly represents clients in federal and state courts in California, Nevada, Michigan and throughout the country and has a proven track record of obtaining extraordinary relief for its clients.
While Mr. Fletcher’s expertise in the courtroom is unparalleled, he is acutely aware that his clients’ objectives are sometimes better attained through alternate strategies. Thus, he is equally familiar with a variety of arbitration and mediation forums.
Mr. Fletcher’s clients range from emerging companies to entrepreneurs, professionals, hourly employees and artists. He has represented businesses and individuals involved in entertainment, technology, media, real estate, financial services and consumer products.
Consistent with his focus on employment and complex litigation, Mr. Fletcher has extensive experience in consumer and employment class action litigation, has played a significant role in large and complex class cases, and currently serves as class counsel representing consumers and employees across California.